🔥TRENDING:

Upcoming Artiste Grab Opportunity To Hit Limelight || Jump On This Free Instrumental And Send It Back For Massive Promotions

Open Letter To All Ambitious Artiste.

This is a great opportunity to you artiste out there.
Jump on the verse two of my track, "Shoda" kill it, record it and send the recorded version to me, via my email: Segxywin@gmail.com or Shyneguyzmusic@gmail.com // Whatsapp +2348063633842

I will listening to it, and choose the best verse out before the 15th of July and start promo it on most top digital stores and top sites worldwide, which by God grace in August, I will shoot the video featuring the such artiste happen to be the best out of the best.

The video gonna appear live on Hiptv, Naijizy, sound city, and most rated Tv stations in Africa.

I am Segxywin The Slimboss, The Shoda Master.

Why I wanna do this, is because a word which quote like this,  "We Rise By Lifting Others" together we get there.

Start working on it now and give me the best.

Thanks and God bless our hustle soonest

Shyne Guyz Music Promotions
IG@ShyneGuyzMusic_Official // @Segxywin_Official
Fb&Twt@ShyneGuyzMusic // @Segxywin
🇳🇬Ⓜ +2348063633842

DOWNLOAD THE INSTRUMENTAL HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending On 321lambas. [INSTAGRAM]